Submitted by the Bedford Cultural District and First Parish Church
The second Holiday Artisans’ Market will be held at First Parish on Bedford Common (75 The Great Road), on Saturday, December 2. This event is co-sponsored by the Bedford Cultural District and First Parish Church. The artisans’ market will take place in conjunction with the annual holiday tree lighting and other seasonal town events. A festive day is in store!
The Holiday Artisans’ Market will provide an opportunity for artists and crafters to sell unique, original artwork and crafts, including paintings, photography, jewelry, decorative items, stationery products, printed works, CDs, and more. The criterion is that the saleable items are unique and original, not commercially made.
Here are some facts to know:
- The artisans market will be held on the premises of First Parish Church on the Common, 75 Great Road, Bedford, MA.
- It will run from 2 to 6 PM on December 2, with setup starting at 1 PM and teardown upon the artisans market’s conclusion at 6 PM.
- The cost of a 72×30-inch table is $25, with a 2 table max.
- Tables and chairs will be supplied.
- The attached registration form is required up front, along with payment
- Electricity is available on a first come, first serve basis.
- The unloading zone will be on Elm Street from 1:00 to 1:45 PM. After unloading, cars must be moved to the town parking areas on Mudge Way and School Way.
Those interested in renting a table and making their beautiful work available to the community are requested to send a completed registration form (click here for the application), along with a check for $25 per table payable to First Parish in Bedford, with 2023 Holiday Market on the memo line. Please mail these items to Christine Wojnar, 8 Putnam Road, Bedford, MA 01730.
There are a limited number of tables available for rental, and they will be reserved on a first come, first served basis, until full, or through Monday, November 28, whichever comes first. Any payments received after table rentals are full or after the deadline will be returned by mail.
The artisans’ market will be a great venue for holiday shopping!