Submitted by Bedford Public Schools
Children who will be three years old by Aug. 31 are invited to a screening for possible enrollment in Bedford’s Integrated Preschool Program. To learn more about this unique, tuition-based program offered by the Bedford School Department, visit www.bedfordps.org/preschool.
Screenings will take place by appointment on Thursday, Jan. 25.
Why choose Bedford Integrated Preschool?
- New creatively designed classrooms located at Davis Elementary School since Fall 2019
- The developmentally appropriate language-based academic and social curriculum
- MA Department of Elementary and Secondary Education certified educators
- Resident speech therapist, occupational therapist, physical therapist, and behavior specialist
- Fully-enclosed new outdoor playground