The Bedford Citizen posts real estate transfers through an agreement with The Warren Group.
- 40 Page Rd., a seven-room Cape Cod on 1.05 acres, built in 1954:
Sold by Helen M Gardella T and Eugenia Nichols on Aug. 1 to John Tse and Adeline Chan for $600,000.
- 65-67 Neillian Way, a seven-room, two-family duplex on 0.22 acres, built in 1956:
Sold by Carroll RET and Andrew Carroll on Aug. 8 to Thomas Mclaughlin for $635,000.
- 54 Loomis St., #1106, a Retail Condominium, built in 2015:
Sold by Jisu Holdings LLC on Aug. 4 to Natural Beauty Skin LLC for $409,000.
- 10 Richard Rd., a seven-room Raised Ranch on 0.71 acres, built in 1966:
Sold by 10 Richard Road Rt and Robert Leong on Aug. 7 to Scott Seto and Laura Leong for $825,000.
- 7 Balsam Dr., a 10-room Colonial on 0.92 acres, built in 1994:
Sold by Arthur and Doreen Boyd on Aug. 15 to Bharat and Lahari Thudi for $1,400,000.
- 291 South Rd., a six-room Old Style on 0.19 acres, built in 1914:
Sold by Odilon Rodrigues and Paula Caico on Aug. 15 to Ivar Snorrason and Emily Belleau for $763,000.
- 15 Riverside Ave., an eight-room Colonial on 0.34 acres, built in 2010:
Sold by Barnes Ft and Daniel Barnes on Aug. 16 to Prashant Shambharkar and Aakashi Ganveer for $1,450,000.
- 36 Putnam Rd., a six-room Split Entry on 0.60 acres, built in 1958:
Sold by David and Katherine Todd on Aug. 18 to Karen Kieser and Daniel Green for $792,000.
- 11 Ruben Duren Way, a seven-room Colonial on 0.46 acres, built in 1987:
Sold by Michael and Anne Milicia on Aug. 21 to Brendan and Rana Mclaughlin for $1,337,000.
- 15 Kendall Ct. #15, a six-room Condominium/Townhouse, built in 2011:
Sold by Kathleen and Ryan Kime on Aug. 22 to Shanna Owens for $885,000.
- 190 North Rd., a nine-room Garrison on 0.92 acres, built in 1979:
Sold by Giuseppe & Va Albanese T and Maria Berardinelli on Aug. 25 to Md Islam and Shekha Tahsin for $980,000.