The Bedford Citizen posts real estate transfers through an agreement with The Warren Group.
- 10 Parker Rd., an eight-room Colonial on 0.49 acres, built in 2014:
Sold by Jeffrey Tantum and Mariceli Rodriguez on May 10 to Vasu Sethuraman and Dipika Rang for $1,777,778.
- 374 Davis Rd., a six-room Split Entry on 0.71 acres, built in 1973:
Sold by Ke Ft and Jianhui Ke on May 11 to Edward and Ann Bernardon for $722,000.
- 1 Sorens Way, an eight-room Colonial on 0.68 acres, built in 2006:
Sold by Gaurav Bahadur on May 12 to Meeta Mathur for $201,749.
- 1 Bonnievale Dr., a six-room Split Entry on 0.72 acres, built in 1963:
Sold by David and Katie Guerino on May 15 to Marissa Kent for $920,000.
- 75 Sweetwater Ave., an eight-room Colonial on 0.95 acres, built in 2005:
Sold by 75 Sweetwater Avenue Rt and Krista Mara on May 18 to Meng Qu and Robin Campo for $1,805,000.
- 46 Hillside Ave., an eight-room Old Style on 0.10 acres, built in 1924:
Sold by Cb Hillside LLC on May 18 to James Engel and Gayatri Dabadghao for $936,000.
- 7 Meeting House Circle, a nine-room Colonial on 0.40 acres, built in 2008:
Sold by Choksi Ft and Nilay Choksi on May 19 to Joseph and Brianna Tiano for $1,545,000.
- 4 Fox Run Rd., an eight-room Colonial on 0.92 acres, built in 1968:
Sold by Rosemary M Dyer RET and Nathaniel Brown on May 22 to Scott Hardin and James Coners for $850,000.
- 5 Glenridge Dr., a six-room Split Entry on 0.69 acres, built in 1967:
Sold by Stockdale Ft and Thomas Stockdale on May 23 to David and Katie Guerino for $906,000.
- 22 Winterberry Way, a six-room Row House on 0.75 acres, built in 1995:
Sold by Ji Su and Sheng-Ying Duan on May 26 to Yu Sun for $750,800.
- 1 Copeland Dr., a nine-room Colonial on 0.69 acres, built in 1997:
Sold by Robert and Susan Goodman on May 30 to Ryan and Betsabe Nazemian for $1,540,000.
- 8 Highview Ave., a 10-room Colonial on 0.40 acres, built in 2003:
Sold by Charles and Helen Chang on May 31 to Satya Behara and Swetha Patnaikuni for $1,450,000.
- 33 Winterberry Way, a seven-room Conventional on 0.28 acres, built in 1996:
Sold by Anxiaobin Gao and Weiheng Wang on June 1 to Weiheng Wang and Logan Burns for $889,000.
- 65 Hancock St., a six-room Ranch on 0.17 acres, built in 1952:
Sold by Priscilla H Mcgrath T and William Mcgrath on June 2 to Jean Oliveira for $510,000.
- 43 Great Rd., a 10-room Antique on 0.75 acres, built in 1761:
Sold by Longevity Rt and Alan Long on June 2 to Caico Ft and Odilon Rodrigues for $1,388,000.
- 13-15 Genetti St., a nine-room Two-family Duplex on 0.35 acres, built in 1959:
Sold by Christy Agresti on June 2 to Michael and James Barr for $710,000.
- 41 Summer St., #41, a Condominium:
Sold by Diesel Development Rt and Andrew Roy on June 2 to Thomas Walsh for $630,000.
- 43 Summer St., #43, a Condominium:
Sold by Diesel Development Rt and Andrew Roy on June 2 to Michael Baugh and Kathryn Cruze for $701,400.