Compiled by The Bedford Citizen
The Town of Bedford has announced the Request For Proposals for the Disposition of the Coast Guard Property on Pine Hill Road.
The Town seeks to secure a developer for the site, as described in the attached RFP Document and its many appendices. The deadline for submission is December 28, 2016 at 2:00 p.m. Click https://www.bedfordma.gov/town-manager/pages/coast-guard-housing for more details and the relevant appendices.
According to the Purchase and Sale agreement in appendix f, the sale price for the parcel is $3,900,000, with a deposit of $390,000.
The full appendix list includes:
- appendix_a.pdf – Certificate Of Non-Collusion
- appendix_b.pdf – The Executive Summary from the Pine Hill Road Charrette
- appendix_c.pdf – Resolution by the Selectmen and Planning Board dated July, 2014
- appendix_d.pdf – A Survey of the Parcel
- appendix_e.pdf – Final Environmental Compliance Due Diligence Activities Report
- appendix_f.pdf – Purchase and Sale Agreement
- appendix_g.pdf – Disclosure Statement For Transaction With A Public Agency Concerning Real Property … Instruction sheet
- appendix_h.pdf – Development Services Agreement Pine Hill Road
- appendix_i.pdf – Final Property Appraisal, March, 2016
To learn more about the process that led to the RFP, click bit.ly/2dOBGRD