Compiled by The Bedford Citizen
The Bedford Citizen is proud to bring you information about the candidates running for office in Bedford’s 2015 election. Our candidate information page will be updated twice before the election on March 14:
- Monday, March 2 – The candidates’ answers to our editorial board’s questions
- Monday, March 9 – The candidates’ final campaign statements.
Click on a candidate’s name to read about their qualifications.
- Margot Fleischman Incumbent & Caucus Nominee
Bedford School Committee
- Daniel Hartley Brosgol Certified nomination papers
- Jennifer L. Kelley Certified nomination papers
- Jeffrey Cohen Incumbent & Caucus Nominee
- Ronald M. Cordes Incumbent & Caucus Nominee
Board of Health
- Anita Raj Incumbent & Caucus Nominee
- Sarah H. Thompson Incumbent & Caucus Nominee
- Robert Batt Incumbent & Caucus Nominee
- Michael Anthony Pulizzi Incumbent & Caucus Nominee
Bedford Housing Authority
- Robert Schmalz Caucus Nominee
Shawsheen Regional School Committee
- Candidate – Glenn McIntyre Incumbent & Caucus Nominee
- Donald Drouin Caucus Nominee
Please read the information carefully and get to the polls to vote on Saturday, March 14.
If you cannot get to the polls on Election Day, absentee ballots are available from the Town Clerk’s office at 10 Mudge Way. The office is open from 8 am to 4 pm, Monday – Friday. If you wish to receive a ballot by mail, please call our office at 781-275-0083. You may vote via absentee ballot until noon on March 13, 2015.