On Saturday, December 4, from 9:00am to 2:00pm, St. Paul’s Episcopal Church will hold its annual Advent Fair. The Fair features gifts, crafts, food, and holiday cheer for all ages, with all proceeds benefitting the work and ministries of the church.
A sampling of the many items available:
- Gorgeous gift baskets for every occasion and budget
- Handmade crafts and decorations, including hand-blown glass ornaments
- Silent Auction featuring sports tickets, restaurant gift cards, and one-of-a-kind items
- Raffle for your choice of two portable outdoor patio heaters or a deluxe hostess basket
- Country Kitchen with homemade marinara sauce, baked goods, breads, cheese, baked beans, cookies, and more
- Outreach items including sculpture and coffee from Haiti, and cards from Heifer International
- White elephants
- Snack bar serving breakfast and lunch
St. Paul’s is a fully-accessible church located at 100 Pine Hill Road in Bedford, MA. For more information, please call the church office Tuesday through Friday, from 9:00am to 1:00pm, at 781-275-8262, or visit www.stpaulsbedford.org.