Mark your calendars Monday, April 11 for either a takeout or dining in dinner at Red Heat Tavern (The Whole Foods Plaza).
Starting at 5 o’clock (until close) Red Heat Tavern has generously offered to donate 15% of ALL sales, dine in or take out, to support the Council on Aging in Bedford.
All proceeds from this event go to supporting a variety of programs that benefit Bedford seniors. Just to mention a few:
- contributing to the memory café that supports those with dementia
- helping to operate the fix-it shop
- during Covid times funding exercise programs which pre-pandemic were self-sustaining
- sponsoring day trips and informational programs
- movie night which includes popcorn and drinks and Netflix
- funding seasonal and holiday parties
- … and much more
So, why cook dinner April 11 When you could enjoy a delicious meal and support your local Council On Aging?