- This event has passed.
Public Information Session re Pine Hill Crossing
January 10, 2018 @ 7:30 pm - 9:00 pm
Residents are encouraged to attend and to ask questions they may have about Pine Hill Crossing, a project to redevelop the former Coast Guard site on Pine Hill Road.
Additional meetings scheduled on the topic:
- On January 16, the Planning Board will hold a working session to consider changing the zoning bylaw (Article 7, the “Military Housing Reuse Overlay District” article, that was defeated at the November Special Town Meeting), possibly to make the zoning “site-specific.” The reasoning is, there are no more “military” sites available for redevelopment in town.
- On January 23, the Planning Board will hold an open hearing on the zoning issue, with public comment invited.
- January 10, 2018
7:30 pm - 9:00 pm
- Event Category:
- Government / Boards & Committees
- Town Hall – MULTIPURPOSE ROOM
10 Mudge Way
Bedford, MA 01730 United States
- View Venue Website
- Municipal Affordable Housing Trust
- View Organizer Website
Stories Of Our Stuff: Recycling & Secondhand Industry Across The World (Webinar)April 11 @ 6:30 pm - 9:00 pm
DPW Special Recycling EventMay 6 @ 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
DPW Special Recycling EventMay 20 @ 9:00 am - 1:00 pm