Hanscom Field Advisory Commission
Tuesday, December 21, 2021, 7-8 p.m.
Location: Zoom video platform
Pursuant to Chapter 20 of the Acts of 2021, which temporarily suspends certain provisions of the Open Meeting Law, this meeting of the Hanscom Field Advisory Commission is being conducted via remote participation. Persons who would like to listen or view this meeting while in progress may do so by Zoom or by phone. All votes taken by this body shall be by roll call vote.
Meeting: 956 2175 4230 Passcode: 194503 Ph: (646) 876 9923
- Call to order
a. Purpose of HFAC: Primarily information sharing
- Approval of previous minutes
- Two questions:
a. Have there been any recent inquiries about providing scheduled
passenger service from Hanscom Field?
b. Have there been any recent inquiries about providing regular air
cargo service using Hanscom Field?
- Recent noise reports, presented by Massport
- Capital projects, third-party development report, presented by Massport
a. Special interest: North Airfield
- Zoom post covid
- Citizen comments
a. Use *6 to mute or unmute on a phone
b. Please limit comments to two minutes
- Next meeting January 18, 2022
a. ESPR Chapter 7: Noise
b. Annual Noise Report
Provisional future meetings
- 01/18/2022 ~ ESPR Chapter 7: Noise
- 02/15/2022 ~ Possible date for Airnoise.io
- 03/15/2022 ~ ~
- 04/19/2022 ~ Reformation of HFAC
for info: https://www.bedfordma.gov/home/events/132381