- This event has passed.
Community Media Committee
May 21, 2019 @ 7:00 pm
The agendas for the Community Media Committee (formerly Bedford Cable Television Committee) meetings are posted here as available.
The purpose of the committee is to advise the Selectmen on licensing and operation of cable television in the Town, including matters pertaining to Public, Educational, and Governmental (PEG) access.
The committee’s responsibilities are to:
- Monitor the Cable Operators’ license and the PEG Access Service Provider’s contract for compliance;
- Inform relevant parties of instances of license or contract noncompliance;
- Receive information regarding the Town’s cable television funds and make recommendations to the Selectmen concerning expenditures from those funds;
- Investigate and work to resolve any consumer problems relating to the operation of cable television.
You can read more about the committee on the web sit at: https://www.bedfordma.gov/cable-television-committee
Although we make every effort to keep The Bedford Citizen calendar current, the Town of Bedford website at www.bedfordma.gov is the official record for all town meetings and agendas
- May 21, 2019
- Event Category:
- Government / Boards & Committees
- Town Hall
- Bedford, MA 01730 United States + Google Map
Stories Of Our Stuff: Recycling & Secondhand Industry Across The World (Webinar)April 11 @ 6:30 pm - 9:00 pm
DPW Special Recycling EventMay 6 @ 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
DPW Special Recycling EventMay 20 @ 9:00 am - 1:00 pm