- This event has passed.
Cable Television Committee
September 26, 2018 @ 7:30 pm
|Recurring Event (See all)
One event on November 9, 2018 at 2:00 pm
One event on January 25, 2019 at 2:00 pm
The agenda for this meeting is posted at the Town Clerk’s office .
The purpose of the committee is to advise the Selectmen on licensing and operation of cable television in the Town, including matters pertaining to Public, Educational, and Governmental (PEG) access.
The committee’s responsibilities are to:
- Monitor the Cable Operators’ license and the PEG Access Service Provider’s contract for compliance;
- Inform relevant parties of instances of license or contract noncompliance;
- Receive information regarding the Town’s cable television funds and make recommendations to the Selectmen concerning expenditures from those funds;
- Investigate and work to resolve any consumer problems relating to the operation of cable television.
You can read more about the committee on the web sit at: https://www.bedfordma.gov/cable-television-committee
- September 26, 2018
- Event Category:
- Government / Boards & Committees
- Town Hall
- Bedford, MA 01730 United States + Google Map
Stories Of Our Stuff: Recycling & Secondhand Industry Across The World (Webinar)April 11 @ 6:30 pm - 9:00 pm
DPW Special Recycling EventMay 6 @ 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
DPW Special Recycling EventMay 20 @ 9:00 am - 1:00 pm