Club 600 is holding an open house from 8 a.m. to noon on Saturday, Nov. 18.
This will be one of their biggest open houses yet with free open gym access to the community, special “express” 30-minute group classes, Holiday promotions, vendors, raffles and prizes for a chance to win gift cards, ThanksGiving turkey and pies.
This event is free and open to the community. The list of activities includes:
- Free day pass – workout for the day
- Free group fitness classes – check out the schedule below
- Holiday promotions – Black Friday promotions
- Fitness challenges – participate in a challenge and get a raffle ticket
- Fitness assessments – schedule a free assessment
- Free mini fitness assessment – Click to book
- Raffles – win gift cards, prizes, turkey
- Vendors – Oasis Skin Body & Spa, EZ Compliments food samples
The schedule for the free group fitness classes includes:
- 7:30 a.m. – Spin
- 7:30 a.m. – Crossfit
- 8:15 a.m. – Barbell strength
- 9 a.m. – ABS Core
- 9:45 a.m. – Yoga
This event is open to members and non-members, so bring your family and friends. Email [email protected] with any questions or to sign up for a class.
Club 600 is located at 65 Wiggins Ave. in Bedford. Learn more at https://bedford.club.