Ian Griffiths graduates from Plymouth State
Ian Griffiths of Bedford graduated from Plymouth State University during its 152nd Anniversary Commencement Ceremony on May 12. Griffiths graduated Magna Cum Laude with a Bachelor of Science in Interdisciplinary Studies.
Griffiths was among more than 680 Class of 2023 students who received degrees.
Three Bedford Students Graduate from Clark University
Clark University in Worcester awarded 1,300 degrees (590 bachelor’s, 681 master’s, and 29 doctoral degrees) to the Class of 2023 during their 119th Commencement ceremonies on Sunday, May 21. Among the graduates are three Bedford students:
- Rachel J. Winkler, graduated cum laude with a Bachelor of Arts in Psychology.
- Emma Pulizzi, graduated with a Master of Science in Communication. Pulizzi is also a member of the Alpha Epsilon Lambda honor society.
- Parker DeBaryshe, graduated with a Master of Science in Communication.
Local Students Graduate from UMGC
The University of Maryland Global Campus (UMGC) graduated more than 7,600 students worldwide in fall 2022. More than 2,200 graduates attended “Grad Walk” in Adelphi, Md., an in-person experience designed to place the spotlight directly on graduates and their achievements while helping protect the health and safety of their guests and the university community.
Local grads include:
- Andrea M. Holmes of Hanscom AFB – Bachelor of Science in Homeland Security
- Aaron Methratta of Bedford – Bachelor of Science in Computer Science
Angel Rivera Llanos is Now a College Graduate
Angel Rivera Llanos of Hanscom Air Force Base, earned an Associate of Arts from the University of Maryland Global Campus this spring.
Rivera was one of nearly 3,400 students who earned degrees from UMGC in the spring semester. Graduates came from all 50 states, four U.S. territories, and 22 countries. The average age of a UMGC graduate in the spring class of 2023 is 35 years old.