The Bedford Citizen posts real estate transfers through an agreement with The Warren Group.
- 78 Springs Rd., a four-room ranch on 0.11 acres, built in 1997:
Sold by Stefan and Shannon Zickler on March 9, 2023 to Andrei and Alsu Kvasov for $725,000.
- 23 Crescent Ave., a seven-room Cape Cod on 0.15 acres, built in 1920:
Sold by Katheryn and David Trigg on March 10, 2023 to Medhi Benmamar and Geraldine Pompel for $906,000.
- 8 Sibley Dr., a six-room ranch on 0.70 acres, built in 1961:
Sold by Buxton Ft and Joseph Buxton on March 10, 2023 to Jin Wu for $835,000.
- 9-A Curve St., a six-room ranch on 0.23 acres, built in 1954:
Sold by Appleton Grove LLC on March 13, 2023 to Ximena Alvarez and Emilio Torre for $590,000.
- 36 Neillian St., #38, a condominium:
Sold by Middlesex Dev Group LLC on March 13, 2023 to Weijia and Rong Tang for $880,000.
- 32 Selfridge Rd., a six-room split entry on 0.71 acres, built in 1982:
Sold by Graf Wu T and Glenn Graf on March 17, 2023 to Boris and Larisa Shafiro for $1,164,000.
- 2 Overlook Dr., a six-room split entry on 0.99 acres, built in 1962:
Sold by Mceachern Ft and Michael Mceachern on March 24, 2023 to Casa Bella Fine Hm Bldrs for $825,000.
- 1 Cedar Ridge Dr., a seven-room split level on 0.69 acres, built in 1960:
Sold by Thomas Barkovic and Patricia Wardwell on March 30, 2023 to Thomas Barkovic and Kelly Sullivan for $815,600.
- 48 Hillside Ave., a seven-room Cape Cod on 0.34 acres, built in 1945:
Sold by Alex Deng and Catherine Halliday on March 31, 2023 to Carolyn Grose for $855,000.
- 36-38 Neillian St., #36, a condominium:
Sold by Middlesex Dev Group LLC on March 31, 2023 to Kristin and Sean Collins for $894,000.