Superintendent Update ~ March 13

Message sent from Superintendent Philip Conrad on Monday March 13 at 7:06pm.

Good evening Bedford Community,

I am writing to inform you that due to the difficult forecast for rain, snow, and wind, I will not be making a decision about the weather this evening. Instead, we will decide tomorrow morning whether to have a full day of school, an early release day or a snow day. I will inform you as early as I can of the decision.

This decision will also affect events and activities including athletics, practices, games, performing arts, rehearsals, and performances.

Please note that the Bedford School Committee will not meet at METCO HQ in Nubian Square as planned. Instead, they will meet via remote participation only. A link to the meeting is on our website. We will reschedule our meeting at METCO HQ for later in the school year.

Please stay safe during the snowstorm.

Print Friendly, PDF & Email

Subscribe
Notify of

0 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments

All Stories

What's Bedford Thinking about electric vehicles? Which of the following applies to you?

View Results

Loading ... Loading ...
  • Junior Landscaping
Go toTop