Here is updated information on the 2023 Bedford Town Election and Annual Town Meeting:
- The 2023 Town Election will be held on Saturday, March 11.
- No-excuse vote by mail will be available to all registered voters.
For more information and to access the vote by mail application, go to https://bedfordma.gov/281/Electionshttps://bedfordma.gov/281/Electionshttps://bedfordma.gov/281/Elections or call the Town Clerk’s Office at 781-275-0083.
Here is the remaining calendar for this year’s Town Election and Annual Town Meeting:
- Last Day for Town Clerk’s Office to Receive Vote by Mail Applications: Monday, March 6
- Last Day to Vote Absentee in Person: By noon on Friday, March 10
- Annual Town Election: Saturday, March 11, 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. at the JGMS, 99 McMahon Rd.
- Last Day to Register to Vote in Annual Town Meeting: By 5 p.m. on Friday, March 17
- Annual Town Meeting: Monday, March 27 at 7 p.m.