Please join us in bidding adieu to the sellers and welcoming Bedford’s newest residents:
- 112 Page Road, a six-room Split Level on 0.69 acres, built in 1955:
Sold by Yeonsung and Jisic Kim on 09/09/22 to Nawazi Salar-Khan and Dilshad Rafi-Ahmed for $740,000.
- 1 Minute Man Drive, a six-room Split Entry on 0.94 acres, built in 1977:
Sold by Collins FT and Patricia Collins on 09/13/22 to Joseph Huang and Heather Taft for $730,000.
- 135 Shawsheen Road, a nine-room Colonial on 0.92 acres, built in 1998:
Sold by Rachel Sha and Leon Hsu on 09/14/22 to Mehdi Najafzadeh for $1,250,000.
- 9 Cot Hill Road, an 11-room Garrison on 0.92 acres, built in 1973:
Sold by Sandeep and Shilpi Arora on 09/15/22 to Seto LT and Amy Seto for $1,300,000.
- 7 Willard Circle, a six-room Split Level on 1.01 acres, built in 1965:
Sold by Yukon Development LLC on 09/15/22 to Sarah and Shannon Hogan for $2,300,000.
- 14 Crescent Avenue, an eight-room Old Style on 0.23 acres, built in 1921:
Sold by Jaynat T and Jayne Schmitz on 09/15/22 to Louis Meyer and Sara Mcguyer for $949,900.
- 30 Buehler Road, an eight-room Colonial on 0.79 acres, built in 1995:
Sold by Susan H Roos RET and Susan Roos on 09/16/22 to 30 Buehler LLC for $1,270,000.
- 91 Old Billerica Road, a seven-room Cape Cod on 1.31 acres, built in 1938:
Sold by Aspiyan and Anaheet Gazder on 09/16/22 to Calpurnyia and Kevin Roberts for $790,500.
- 10 Highland Avenue, an eight-room Colonial on 0.92 acres, built in 1994:
Sold by Kalpana and Ramana Manne on 09/16/22 to Eric and Lisa Himelman for $1,225,000.
- 52 South Road, a six-room Bungalow/Cottage on 0.21 acres, built in 1785:
Sold by Bradley and Jennifer Duncan on 9/22/2022 to Christopher Correa and Emily Trudell-Correa for $685,000.
- 1 Noreen Drive, an eight-room Cape Cod on 0.93 acres, built in 1960:
Sold by A and Sarah Peterson-Taggard on 09/27/22 to Jacqueline and James Zavaglia for $760,000.
- 31 Buehler Road, a nine-room Colonial on 0.73 acres, built in 1997:
Sold by Brian and Marianne Gildea on 09/29/22 to Daniel and Anna Rose for $1,650,000.
- 3 Fern Way, a sixroom Ranch on 0.70 acres, built in 1967:
Sold by Boris and Ineta Boruchovich on 09/29/22 to Sarah and A Peterson-Taggard for $1,157,000.
- 9-11 Marion Road, a nine-room Two-family Duplex on 0.20 acres, built in 1959:
Sold by Krishna Mallick on 09/29/22 to Daniel and Marillian Missiti for $550,000.
- 14 Glenridge Drive, a 12-room Colonial on 0.70 acres, built in 1986:
Sold by Lisa Goldschmidt and Zoltan Goldschmidt on 09/30/22 to Hansol Kim and Saem Heo for $1,250,000.
The Bedford Citizen posts real estate transfers through an agreement with The Warren Group.