“Come one, come all, to the costume ball!” read the announcement for Thursday morning’s storytime party on the Bedford Free Public Library’s web site.
Librarians Ms. Bethany and Ms. Elaine promised to dress up (they came as Snow White and a dandy Ladybug) and to host silly games, singing, and dancing.
Who was there? Grandparents, mamas, caregivers and lots of ‘littles.’
And, if you were wondering, a great time was had by all.
About Story Times at the Bedford Free Public Library
Storytime at the library always includes age-appropriate activities designed to engage children’s natural curiosity and eagerness to learn new skills. Even at the youngest ages, time spent reading, singing, playing, and talking helps children develop the skills they’ll need later when they’re ready to read.
Older or younger siblings are welcome to participate in our age-specific storytimes, and we also offer all-ages storytimes. We hope that everyone enjoys their time in the program.
- Preschool Storytime on January 13 at 10:30 am
- Wee Read Storytime on January 14 at 9:30 am
- Wee Read Storytime on January 14 at 10:30 am
- Family Storytime on January 15 at 10:30 am
- Move & Groove on January 16 at 9:30 am
- Move & Groove on January 16 at 10:30 am
- Wee Read Storytime on January 21 at 9:30 am
- Wee Read Storytime on January 21 at 10:30 am
Click this link to learn more about children’s services at the Bedford Free Public Library!