The Bedford Citizen posts real estate transfers, through an agreement with The Warren Group.
Please join us in bidding adieu to the sellers, and welcoming Bedford’s newest residents.
328 North Road, a 6-room Split Entry built in 1974
Formerly owned by Richard G Carle and Pamela S Carle, it was sold to Joseph Langton on 08/14/19 for $612,500
16 Sheridan Road, a 7-room Split Entry built in 1962
Formerly owned by Michael Ferrara and Laura Ferrara, it was sold to Lawrence N Andler and Penny S Sloane-Andler on 08/14/19 for $639,000.
268 Great Road, an 8-room Garrison built in 1955
Formerly owned by Robert M Mead and Gail S Mead, it was sold to Stanislava Soro and Danijel Maricic on 08/15/19 for $770,000.
13 Appletree Lane, a 7-room Cape Cod built in 1962
Formerly owned by Rodney J Gillig and Michelle G Gillig, it was sold to Brian D Klaus and Alyssa L Klaus on 08/15/19 for $652,500.
7 Redcoat Road, a 9-room Colonial built in 1994
Formerly owned by Joseph A Dispena and Susan E Dispena, it was sold to Charles Boyer and Debra Liao on 08/16/19 for $1,238,000.
72 Roberts Drive, #72, a 4-room Townhouse built in 1953
Formerly owned by Linda D Powers, it was sold to Robert M Gallinaro on 08/16/19 for $295,000.
75 Page Road #8, a 3-room Condominium built in 1957
Formerly owned by GMS Page Place RT and Gail Leichtman, it was sold to Larissa K Wilner on 08/26/19 for $420,000.
7 Pine Hill Road, a 6-room Cape Cod built in 1952
Formerly owned by Scheipers RT and Paul F Scheipers, it was sold to Benjamin Kniaz on 08/26/19 for $550,000.
75 Page Road, #28, a 5-room Condominium built in 1957
Formerly owned by T Goolsby and Laird B Goolsby, it was sold to Peeratorn Sethakosee and Jingqing Xia on 08/29/19 for $450,000.
16 Elmbrook Road, a 7-room Ranch built in 1959
Formerly owned by Susan A Leonard, it was sold to Haresh Rangwani on 08/29/19 for $530,000.
69 Paul Revere Road, a 7-room Ranch built in 1954
Formerly owned by EMF NT and Carl E Fricks, it was sold to Carl E Fricks and on 08/30/19 for $271,338.
151 North Road, a 6-room Cape Cod built in 1951
Formerly owned by Kent S Patterson and Jacinta M Patterson, it was sold to Manu Kittanakere and Chaitra Mayya on 08/30/19 for $545,000.